The NIPPC meeting was informative, entertaining, and a great opportunity to network. All in a perfect setting. Great conference!
– Kevin Lynch, Managing Director
External Affairs and Long-Term Fundamentals
The Ted talks were a nice addition to the Alderbrook program. Resisting the urge to ask questions was difficult, but they were a very effective way to download new ideas quickly.
– Steve Lincoln, Manager, Transmission Analytics, TransAlta
Alderbrook was one of the most useful industry meetings I’ve been to in a long time. The formal program was great, but the informal conversations were even better. A chance to discuss a complex policy question with a FERC Commissioner and two state PUC members doesn’t come along every day. And the Kavulla-Cavanagh debate was my idea of high-quality live entertainment!
– Steve Levitas, Senior Vice President for Regulatory Affairs and Strategy, Cypress Creek Renewables
This is my favorite conference of the year, both for professional value and enjoyment. I look forward to the next one.
– Walker Stanovsky, Associate
Davis Wright Tremaine
Always timely and usually provocative, a lot of planning goes into NIPPC’s once-a-year conference, and it shows.
– Travis Kavulla, Director – Energy
The NIPPC Annual Meeting has always provided a forum for open and candid discussions about the future of power supply in the region…not to mention the chance to have one-on-one discussions with industry leaders and innovative entrepreneurs. Well Done!
– John Prescott, Member, Western Energy Imbalance Market Governing Body
The NIPPC Annual Meeting brings all things Pacific Northwest together. Key decision makers, informative panels and stakeholders all focused on the current events shaping energy policy in the region. It is a ‘must attend’ event.
– Mike Evans, General Manager
Shell Energy North America
If you care about energy development in the Pacific Northwest, don’t miss the NIPPC Annual Meeting.
– John Shelk, President, Electric Power Supply Association