Alderbrook is going virtual!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, NIPPC is moving our Alderbrook conference to an online meeting for 2020.
NIPPC still promises to bring you as much of the program as possible, over two sessions on the mornings of September 14 and 15, including four panel discussions, three addresses, and networking opportunities.
If you have already registered for the conference, we will contact you about converting your registration to the virtual event.
If you have been waiting to register, please go ahead and sign up soon, using the link below.
Now in our 17th year, the NIPPC Annual Meeting is the Northwest’s premier energy policy conference, bringing together key players from across the energy industry to debate the policy issues that matter most.
The power industry is facing unprecedented change. NIPPC acts as a facilitator and a problem solver, with a clear voice on ongoing competitive power issues, as well as the larger structural changes happening in the market.
Our annual conference brings all of this together, as we spend two days creatively exploring the issues facing the power sector.
Register today and join in the conversation with the shapers of national and regional energy policy including:
- Richard Glick, Commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- John Hairston, Acting Administrator & CEO, Bonneville Power Administration
- Steven Wellner, Director, OEMR Division of Electric Power Regulation-West, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Mark Rothleder, Vice President, Market Policy and Performance, California Independent System Operator
- Travis Kavulla, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, NRG Energy
- Steve Wright, General Manager, Chelan County PUD
- Sarah Edmonds, Director of Transmission and Market Services, Portland General Electric
- David Mills, Sr. VP, Policy & Energy Supply, Puget Sound Energy
Meeting Fees and Registration
The cost per person to attend the webinar is $250.
NIPPC appreciates the support of our sponsors who have committed to continue supporting us. We have decided that industry colleagues do not need to attend this year as sponsors but if you would like to help us underwrite this year’s program, or if you had already budgeted to do so, please contact Fibi Duke at email@example.com or call 206-855-5815 for more information.
NIPPC is proud of the fact that the value of our conference is as much in the networking & socializing as it is in the formal program. While it will be hard to recreate that online, NIPPC is committed to providing members and colleagues with opportunities to gather less formally during our event. See the Schedule page for more details.
Questions? Contact us at 206-855-5815 or at firstname.lastname@example.org